55 Rennie’s Mill Road – City of St. John’s Heritage Building

St. John's, NL

City of St. John's Heritage Building, Structure, Land, or Area

Description

55 Rennie’s Mill Road (Lord Edward Patrick Morris House), built in 1898 and completed in 1900, is a wooden two-and-a-half storey Queen Anne style building with a prominent two storey bracketed rounded bay and a second storey three sided bay window. It is located in St. John’s, NL. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History

Location

Similar Heritage Properties