Anderson House Registered Heritage Structure

St. John's, NL

Registered Heritage Structure

Description

Anderson House is a wooden two and one half storey hip roofed building located at 42 Powers Court, St. John’s, NL. Built circa 1804-1805, it is the oldest surviving building in St. John’s. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History

Location

Similar Heritage Properties