Angel House Registered Heritage Structure

St. John's, NL

Registered Heritage Structure

Description

Angel House, located on Hamilton Avenue in the west end of St. John’s, is a two storey, timber framed house built in the Second Empire style. Built in 1878-1879, Angel House was the ancestral home of the Angel family until 1997. The designation includes the house, carriage house, stable, grounds and the iron fence that delimits the property.

Statement of Significance

Location and History

Location

Similar Heritage Properties