O’Dwyer Block Registered Heritage Structure

St. John's, NL

Registered Heritage Structure

Description

The O’Dwyer Block is a row of buildings built by prominent merchant, Richard O’Dwyer between 1846 and 1849. Located on Water Street in St. John’s, the O’Dwyer Block is built in the Classical Revival style of architecture. This designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History

Location

Similar Heritage Properties