Oratory of the Sacred Heart, Our Lady of Mercy Chapel Registered Heritage Structure

St. John's, NL

Registered Heritage Structure

Description

The Oratory of the Sacred Heart, Our Lady of Mercy Chapel is a granite building built in the Renaissance Revival style of architecture. Located on Military Road in St. John’s this chapel has served the Sisters of Mercy since 1892. This designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History

Location

Similar Heritage Properties