St. Andrew’s Anglican Church Property Registered Heritage Structure

Fogo, NL

Registered Heritage Structure


St. Andrew’s Anglican Church Property is a large, wooden, Gothic Revival church building with an associated cemetery surrounded by a wooden fence. Built in 1915, this property is located in Fogo, NL and sits amongst a cluster of historic ecclesiastical buildings along Fogo’s main street. The designation encompasses the church building, cemetery and the wooden fence.

Statement of Significance

Location and History


Similar Heritage Properties