St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church (The Kirk) Registered Heritage Structure

St. John's, NL

Registered Heritage Structure

Description

St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church (also known as The Kirk) is a red and grey brick church built in the Gothic Revival style. Built between 1893 and 1896, St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church is located prominently on a hill above Queen’s Road at Long’s Hill in St. John’s. This designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History

Location

Similar Heritage Properties