St. George’s Anglican Church Registered Heritage Structure

Brigus, NL

Registered Heritage Structure

Description

St. George’s Anglican Church is a Gothic Revival church constructed in 1876-1877 under the episcopacy of Bishop Edward Feild by local builder George C. Jerrett. St. George’s Church is located on a hill overlooking Brigus, NL. The designation includes the building and the surrounding grounds including two cemeteries bound by the stone retaining wall.

Statement of Significance

Location and History

Location

Similar Heritage Properties