St. James Anglican Church Registered Heritage Structure

Carbonear, NL

Registered Heritage Structure


Built in 1860 during the episcopacy of Bishop Edward Feild, St. James Anglican Church is a two storey wooden church designed in the Gothic Revival style. Located on a hill overlooking the town of Carbonear, NL, St. James Anglican Church has been an important landmark in the community since its construction. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History


Similar Heritage Properties