St. Mark’s Anglican Church Registered Heritage Structure

Nippers Harbour, NL

Registered Heritage Structure


St. Mark’s Anglican Church is a one storey wooden church built in the Gothic Revival style of architecture. Located in Nippers Harbour, NL and built in 1845 during the episcopacy of Bishop Edward Feild, St. Mark’s Anglican Church is one of many churches built during this period of great Newfoundland Anglicanism. This designation is restricted to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History


Similar Heritage Properties