The New House, 337 Southside Road Registered Heritage Structure

St. John's, NL

Registered Heritage Structure


The New House is a three storey wooden residential duplex located at 337 Southside Road, St. John’s, NL. Built between 1876-1878, it is a fine example of Second Empire design. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History


Similar Heritage Properties