Interested in purchasing a designated heritage property? Get in touch with us to learn about the benefits and responsibilities that come with designation. To arrange viewings or for other questions, please contact listing agents or owners via the links below.
James Groves House is a wooden, two storey Second Empire house located at 99 Church Street in Bonavista. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.
The Butler Property is a two-and-a-half storey house with a steeply pitched gable roof. Built in 1905, this property was used by the Butler family as a year around residence. It is located in Cupids, NL. The designation is confined to the property, including the house, hayloft, carriage house, outhouse and fencing.
John William Caines House (Hilltop) is a two-storey wooden building located on Main Road in Norris Point, NL. Built in the late 1800s, this modified biscuit box house is among the oldest homes in the region. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.
Pickersgill Premises includes two two-storey, early 20th century, steep gable style houses, two stores, a stable and an outhouse. This grouping of buildings is located in Salvage, NL. The designation includes two houses and all outbuildings on the property.
Devon House is a four-storey, Second Empire style house located at 059 Duckworth Street, St. John’s. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.