Student Heritage Reporter Challenge (ends July 31, 2020)
Open to K-12 students in Newfoundland and Labrador (2019-2020 school year).
- Send us a short video (2-3 minutes) of you reporting from a heritage place in your community. Tell us why this place is special to you.
- Email your video, along with a completed consent form, to email@example.com. Find and complete consent form here.
- That’s it! Easy peasy!
- Your report will be featured on our Facebook page. And your school could win a set of Heritage NL books for its library.
Hello and welcome to (community name). My name is (insert name). Today I’m going to tell you about (name of heritage place) and why it is a special place.
Ideas for report…
- how old is the heritage place?
- who used to live/work there?
- any interesting stories about the people who lived/worked there?
- any interesting stories about things that happened there?
- any personal stories you have about the heritage place?
That’s all from (community name) for now. Reporting for Heritage NL, I’m (insert name).