Anderson House – City of St. John’s Heritage Building

St. John's, NL

City of St. John's Heritage Building, Structure, Land, or Area

Description

Anderson House is a wooden two and one half storey hip roofed building located at 42 Power’s Court, St. John’s, NL. Built circa 1804-1805, it is the oldest surviving building in St. John’s. The designation is confined to the footprint of the building.

Statement of Significance

Location and History

Location

Similar Heritage Properties