St. Peter’s Anglican Church and Cemetery Municipal Heritage Site

Twillingate, NL

Municipal Heritage Building Structure or Land

Description

St. Peter’s Anglican Church and Cemetery includes a wooden, Gothic Revival style church and surrounding cemetery. Located in Twillingate, NL, St. Peter’s Anglican Church was built between 1839 and 1844 during the episcopacy of Bishop Edward Feild. The designation includes the church and surrounding cemetery land.

Statement of Significance

Location and History

Location

Similar Heritage Properties